Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Accessibility and Quakerism

Friends Journal has an upcoming special issue (April?) on accessibility within Quakerism.  

By now, I think everyone who submitted pieces for this special issue on accessibility should have heard back.  And I know they had more pieces submitted than they have space for. 

If you wrote a piece and they didn't have space for it, and you'd still like to get it out there, I would be willing to consider publishing it as a guest post on my blog.

You would retain copyright; I would use your work with permission.

I can't promise I will publish everyone's pieces, but I am absolutely willing to consider publishing anything someone wrote on this issue that you'd like to send me.

Feel free to PM me or email me with questions / thoughts / etc. My email is stasa dot website at gmail dot com. 

I think it's really important for our voices to be out there.

Thanks!

No comments: